Πέμπτη 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Phone Services will hunt you down - day230


So I was getting ready for my vacation (planning, actually packing, organizing and all those adult things) - and this was on 17 of August btw, when nothing works here yet - and the phone rings (at 2 o'clock at noon, when nothing works here yet) and there was another phone service (also did I mention that I changed my phone number precisely so that noone can find it to avoid all those sellers? - I guess that hasn't worked yet).
There was this girl that sounded really young and seriously bored.
I understood almost half of what she said - she immediately stared talking non stop from the moment I picked up the phone until I put it down. She was talking veeery slow and veeery flat, as if she wasn't really understanding what she was saying.

So.. this doodle is inspired from that.

And yes I know I'm more than a month behind with my doodles, I just got the scanner, also I'm very easily distracted... so... they could all be up today or this could be the last one.
It will be a surprise for both of us!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου