Τετάρτη 7 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Falling apart - day 342

Today has been torture. I'm still not done for the day and there is only an hour and a half left. And to think that today I started at 8... It's so depressing. I want to do other stuff. I didn't even have the time to do a proper doodle. Look how tiny it is. And none of the things I have to do is even completed yet! I'm just pushing and pushing and pushing and nothing is working. I just wanna lay down and eat pop corn for a week straight and then do more creative things. I'm getting rusty at everything. And that is a really bad feeling to feel. I hope tomorrow will be a more productive day than today even though I'll have less time. I think tomorrow I'll get two jobs done and I'll never have to think of them again. And then the day after tommorow there'll be another two done. I think it's gonna work out like that. What other choice is there? Everything already fell apart, now it can only fall into place. See? I don't only complain, I'm a bit positive too.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου