Πέμπτη 1 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Random Cheek - day336

Just a random chick I saw the other day. She was very distracted all the time. She couldn't even walk straight. She was looking for a women's magazine but she didn't know the title. She was asking the same questions again and again as if she couldn't concentrate enough to understand and remember the answer. She was carrying a huge backpack and in there somewhere her phone was ringing non stop with a very loud ringtone. It got me wandering what was it that made this girl so chaotic. She seemed very stressed. What was she so stressed about? She seemed a little like it was her default state. I wonder if I look that same way to strangers when I'm having a bad day. Like yesterday. I wish yesterday never happened. The pain was real. It was so real it started feeling unreal. I checked twice if my eyeballs were still attached to my head. Everything was pain. I hope this never happens again.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου