Παρασκευή 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

Labyrinth!! | day 630

So... this happened! I did it!
To be honest I cheated a bit.
I used graph paper and I first sketched it with pencil.
But I did it!
And it was actually quite enjoyable.
I wasn't expecting that.

Can you believe I made it to 630?
That's a lot of days!
That's a lot of doodles!
You'd expect I would become better at drawing.
The point of being someone who's drawing every day was so that I would become better quicker than if I was only practicing when I felt like it.
I don't challenge myself enough.
I know that.
I'll try to work on it.
I know I'll have days when I will really not be in the mood and that's ok.
And I know that for some of those days I won't be able to push through and I'll end up with one of those doodles that are really quick or really sloppy or really tiny and that's ok too.
After all it needs to stay enjoyable.
I don't want it to be only hard work.
That's my piece of mind.

Maybe you can do better in something of yours too.
Or maybe you need to accept that sometimes it sucks and you don't feel motivated and that is part of the process - part of EVERY process I think.
We can't do anything about it.
But I would suggest not to make drastic decisions when it's one of those days.

That's what I think.
You do what you think.
~bye

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου