Κυριακή 3 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017

What I wore again | day611

When I don't know what to doodle and am really lazy to try something challenging, I usually doodle what I can see around me.
And then when I am really-really lazy, I doodle what I have on me.
I always expect it to look like a look-book or like one of those "meet the artist" but it never does.

The weird thing is that if I do this again tomorrow it will look exactly the same. I have two same pairs of jeans that I cut at the exactly same length and I have probably 20 of these exactly the same tanktops in black and two in grey. I also have around 15 pairs of the same socks. The only thing that changes is the colour of the same type of shoes. I have a pair in black, red, purple, yellow and green and I usually wear a different one every day.
Today was purple day.

I'd like to say that this type of wardrobe is a legit choise that I made so that I don't waste time deciding what to wear every day. The truth is that it just happened randomly. Over the years and at random times I go through my closet (or what's left of it) and fill bags of clothes I just don't love enough and donate them. So that's partly how this happened.
The "same type" happened because I happend to find really good deals on items that I knew I would wear a lot. The tank tops came in packets of 5 in a really good price for the material so I grabbed 4 packs. The jeans were also a really good price so I bought two, I wore them forever and they started to stretch aroud the knees perminantely so I cut them. The shoes I got from a shop that was closing down and they wanted to get rid of everything for as much as they could. Now the shoes I partly regret because I think I could bargain a bit more - after all I bought 4 pairs of them and they were pretty desperate - but I still got them at a good price. I'll need to get some more shoes in a while because they are starting to dissolve. And I mean it. DISSOLVE. The black pair is almost unwearable.

The more I write about it (and I already wrote a lot) the more I feel like this suits me. Even if it happened randomly. Now I'm starting to think for a plan for my winter clothes. They are not like that at all. Every piece is different. I'll have to fix this.

I like the idea of looking the same everyday. Like a Simpson character.
I wonder if the people that see me everyday think that I'm just filthy and never wash my clothes.
~bye

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου