Τρίτη 28 Μαρτίου 2017

Teeph | day451

A really quick one for today. I didn't have much time or energy for anything really so... that's my doodle. It also is late. But I decided that the day changes when I sleep so it's still on time. Now for the meaning I guess I was thinking about the people in our lives that "fit" us. Today was a very painful (physically) day for me and I' m lucky enough to have people beside me that can handle me when I'm cranky and are also able to stop me. I'm one of those stupid people that when we are in pain we push everyone else away. Here is the thing about us: We don't want to be left alone completely. We just need brakes. It's also very difficult to admit to that. And almost impossible to approach them back when we can again. I'm very lucky to have people that understand that and work with me on it with patience and support. I'm very very lucky and seriously loved. You jealous yet? Muahahahahahahaha

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου