Παρασκευή 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Cockroach - day 413

This doodle got me thinking why we find them so disgusting. I found no good reason. I mean we don't want ants either in our houses but we feel completely different about them. Well.. most of us. Is it about size? Then what about butterflies? I know it's mostly the wings but they take about the same space visually. So it's a colour thing? But then what about ourselves? We are about the same colour, just different shades maybe. Is it about speed? I mean they are pretty quick moving. But so are bunnies and most people find those adorable. Is it then about all those little hairs they have on them? It's the same as a cat's whiskers if you think about it. No matter how hard I think about it, I cannot find a good enough reason for all the hate we have for them. I mean sure they carry alot of diseases but they can't be worse than pigeons right? But even so I can't imagine anyone feeding a cockroach in the park. What would that even look like? I only know that they don't like cucumber. Or us. They don't like us. I wonder if they hate us the way we do.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου