Παρασκευή 3 Μαρτίου 2017

Time is a weird consept - day 427

Isn't it weird how time goes faster when we are having fun and slower when we are bored? It's like our brain want's to torture us. It's really hard to be more in the moment to make the fun times feel "larger", we usually are already as far in the moment as we can, I used to fixate so much about this that I was constantly checking the time and that made me really sad because there was always "only so little time left". And when you are happy even a week is "so little time". I don't know if there is a specific amound of time that would make us feel like there is enough. I have only gotten up to a week a few years back when I was on vacation. And even if there is such an amound of time, would that be different to everybody? I mean, I know that the older you get, the faster time goes. But let's take two people that are exactly the same age and with the exact same experiences. I don't know where this is going. I had something in mind but I got destructed by a very anoying guy playing Overwatch next to me. I wonder how fast time goes for him right now.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου