Κυριακή 1 Ιανουαρίου 2017

1 year of doodles! - day366

This is the bigest doodle of them all! We are celebrating a year of daily doodling. It's been a weird adventure. It taught me not to care so much. If I didn't do this every day to the point where it was a pain, I'd still be obsessing over the smallest details and chase perfection. Of course it helped that I was repeating to myself (and you.. I had to) that it didn't matter - it was just a doodle. The same way that it doesn't matter that this is a day late. It's day 366, I really don't care though.
Here it is:
It's 50x70cm! That's so big compaired to the rest of my doodles. Everything else is the same: Black marker on white paper.

OH MY GOAT IT'S BEEN A YEAR!
We are legit now!
See ya tomorrow!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου