Παρασκευή 27 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Days 385-386-387-388-389-390-391

WARNING!! Before you reach the end of this post. The last doodle - day391 - is a bit more disturbing than my usual doodles. If you are not in the mood to see that right now, you can simply skip it. (I'll leave a gap between the last one and the others and tell you about it again)




So.. this is day 385. I do not remember what triggered this one. The witch is a bit odd looking. I like the owl though.
This is just random. I feel that it could be on to something. Not this one in particular.. I just like the flow of it. I can't exactly spot it but there is something in there that I like.
OOoooohhh yes. I remember day 387 very well. It was the day I ate too many tangerins. The last one is the feeling they gave me after 20 minuites of excruciating pain. I don't care if you think I shared too much. You need to be warned about tangerins. They bring agony!
I like this one. It is not supposed to be something but the longer I look at it the more things I find. And it's not just buts this time!
I'm starting to repeat myself, I know. There are just some things that relax me every time. Like these types of doodles. I just like them. And everytime after one of those I feel like I took a nap.
So.. I was thinking about Frida Kahlo. I know this looks nothing like her, it's not supposed to. Oh well. I was just thinking of her and this happened. Not sure if I like it.
WARNING!!!

Here comes the disturbing one.

It's not THAT bad in my opinion but I feel that I need to warn you about this one because you are probably used to my usual stuff and this is a little different.

Also I'm not sure about the ages that are reading my blog..

If you don't feel like it just skip it.
It doesn't matter.











See you later!
































Here comes!


























.
.
.
.
.
.


I was having a slow day today. The writings behind, I read them on a little book of psalms I have. The faces.. yeah, I don't know. I was thinking thoughts. Also this is a bit bigger in size than my usual ones. I was going to add colours but then I remembered that I suck at traditional colouring so... glad I didn't. See? I told you it's not that bad! It's just different than usual.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου