Κυριακή 1 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Happy new year! - day 365

This was supposed to be up yesterday, but 2016 decided to leave us with all the bad luck it could. First there was a blackout. So we decided to go for dinner at my boyfriend's parents. So naturally we got a flat tire. And then the thingy that was supposed to unscrew the thingies that hold the tire in place was broken. So we called the insurance. They couldn't help us because there wasn't an accident. We managed to go to a gas station near our house and the guy there after almost braking both his hands managed to change the tire. After all that we arrived. Oh, I didn't mention that it was the first time that we all met together, my mom, my boyfriends parents and us. So I was also very stressed due to that. The stress.. The stresssssssssss...............

But everything worked out in the end. So eventhough it was hard we managed to overcome everything that went wrong and we had a delicious dinner and changed the year all together. For that I am very gratefull.

The only thing I'm sorry for is missing yesterday's post that was our anniversary. But then when I think about it, maybe I'm the only one that cares about that. Maybe you didn't even notice. And that's ok. After all it's just 365 days. It's more exciting the year that's changing! 

Now ofcourse nothing is going to change here. My doodle diary is still going to be updated daily... well... how it was up until now anyway.

 My goal for the new year is to be more consistent and to challenge myself more and more with the doodles, maybe try drawing things that I find hard or that I have never drawn before. Maybe go a little bigger this time or use other tools like watercolour or something. I still don't know and that's ok. I can judge when the time is right what to do to push me. I want 2017 to be the year when I evolve the most. Maybe even find a standard style for myself eventhough I kinda enjoy not being "married" on anything. It feels good to be able to be all over the place and return whenever. We will see.

I wish you a happy new year. I hope Santa brought you what you wanted. If he didn't I hope you try to get it yourself. And if you do, I hope you succeed.

I'll see you again later, I'm working on today's doodle, our anniversary one. I'll post it later, it's not done yet.

See ya~

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου