Παρασκευή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

BusCreep - day420

He was very very creepy. I couldn't see the complete title of the book he was holding but he not even for a second stopped writing on it. It was especially creepy when he lift his eyes and looked around for a moment and then contnued writing. I liked his tattoos though, He had many lines of different thicnesses around his neck. It looked like it continued down his body. I also liked his nails. I never managed to grow mine as long as his. Although if mine were that long, I would probably not have them as sharp as his. For the first half of the ride I thought that he had a popcorn stuck to his beard, but when we got to his stop and he got up I managed to take a closer look at it and it was a bead. I wonder what he was writing. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου