Παρασκευή 24 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Doodle days 415-419

Is it a cow? Is it a map? No! It's doodle day 415! [dadadadaaaa] 
This is the same guy from day 270. I saw him again that day. He was with his dog. His dog is as white as his beard/hair. Because I doodled him before I felt like I could say hi to him. Turns out he is kinda creepy. I mean noone is THAT polite and still sane I think. I still find him very interesting though. Also... he said I was pretty! hehehe
I don't know. 
Yesterday was a bad day. It got better. It always does. Or you die. Both better than the day I was having. No, that was an exageration. The day I was having was 100000000 times worse than dieing.
The worms play pinnacle on your snout.
They eat your eyes. They eat your nose.
They eat the jelly between your toes.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου