Παρασκευή 20 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Ghost | day658

Today's prompt was "Ghost".
So I was thinking about a character from a series I'm watching.
(not gonna tell which one because spoilers)
She was in a weelchair so that people would tend to her.
But she was lying and she could skate.
She was an olympic iceskater when she was young.
Then she had an accident and lost control of her legs - for real this time.
This is not her.
This is a ballerina.
She got too old and weak and cannot dance anymore.
But the ghost of her younger self never left.
Age scares me.
I always feel really sad when I think about the dancers.
Sure most of them are still dancing when old even if just for themselves.
After all their bodies are conditioned for many years.
But I'm sure they are not feeling the same.
Sometimes when I meet someone who dances I think about that and get sad.
I find weird reasons to feel sad.
And it's not like I'm sad about myself.
I've never thought that this will happen to me too.
Granded I don't dance.
I just doodle.
But my vision is sure gonna deteriorate and my hands are gonna hurt.
It's going to be more and more difficult to draw as time goes by.
But I never thought of that.
ok
I'll go jump out of the window now.
~bye

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου