Κυριακή 29 Οκτωβρίου 2017

Broom Ride | day 667

Now that it's inktober I'm starting to realize the determination I've shown to my doodle diary.
Almost every artist I follow on social media is strugling with inktober and some (thankfully only a few) have already given up on drawing every day - and it's only 31 days! I'm on day 667!
I've done this for well over a year! In two months it'll be two years!
I'm proud of myself!
Even if at the start (and even now sometimes) I just doodled to not break the chain and it comes out bad or rushed or plain ugly, or even if at some points I didn't upload the doodles daily for various reasons, one time even for a whole month and a half! I still doodled every day!
I've stuck to it and now it's a routine that can only get better!
I want to be someone who draws every day.
And that I shall do.
~bye!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου