Τρίτη 15 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Elephant - day 320

When I was younger I thought that elephants were as tall as buildings. My heart broke when my mom told me that an elephant could probably fit in our living room. I still remember that day. I was so devastated. There are a lot of animals that I thought were bigger than they really are when I was a kid. I'm sure I still think so about some and do not realize. It was about 2 years ago actually that I was told that penguins are not human sized. I could swear that I once hugged one and it was as tall as a grown man. I don't know where this memory comes from. It's not real but it feels so. I have another one of those where I am in a submarine. I remember it very vividly and very-very "real", except I've never in my life been on one. This is very strange. I wonder if an elephant could fit in a submarine.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου