Παρασκευή 11 Νοεμβρίου 2016

The key that unlocked the chaos! - day 316

There is a build in closet in my bedroom. It is old and the locks are still working but with some issues like you need to wobble the key inside them first and feel for the exact position that the key needs to be in order to unlock without breaking the lock or the key itself. 

So I started thinking:
Maybe I need to change all the locks of that closet. But since I'll do that, why not change the locks of all the closets in the house? But that'll be probably expensive and since I'm gonna be spending money, why not spend a little more and change the mechanism of all the closets so that they latch closed without the need to lock and unlock them everytime. But if I'm goona be doing that maybe I should also repaint them because it's been a long time since they got painted last. But if I'm gonna be painting the closet doors, why not paint the rooms also, it's already gonna be smelling like paint. But if I plan on painting the whole house, I should probably start now, before we lay the carpets down. But since it's gonna be painted and nice don't we need nicer carpets as well? But since I'm gonna be buying new carpets why not do something about the furniture too? It all needs to match and it's not gonna cost THAT much, since all I'm gonna be changing is a lock in a closet.. Wait What?!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου