Τρίτη 8 Νοεμβρίου 2016

MEs - day313

You know how sometimes there is a voice in your head, a voice quite different than yours, that seems to disagree with almost everything you're thinking. I used to think that this little voice is the voice of reason and as a result I used to change a bit my perspective and decisions to better suit that voice, even if sometimes I ended up pretty far away from my initial thoughts. Then I started thinking that I never really stood true to neither mine nor that other voice. Every decision I ever made was always a blend of the two. So... I've got a theory about this: There are many versions of us (basicaly we exist in a lot of different dimensions). Some us of us are closer than some other us. The closer we are with the other us, the more times the voices in our heads cross each other and we can hear us/them(?). Now back to me. Since up to this point I lived my life hearing two voices (not the crazy kind hopefully) that both have affected my life where does that leave me? There are times that I cannot (or cannot be bothered) to differentiate between the two. And after I realized that, I'm not even sure that one of the voices is mine. Maybe I have no voice of my own and I'm just a space (or time) that two of me meet. But then, me thinking about what I really am gives me self awareness and makes me an actual individual. So I actually create myself (a brand new self) from two (or more) other myselves. And this can happen an infinite amount of times. So I have two questions: Is there a first me that started "splitting" and combining again? and the scariest one: Am I real? 


This is a product of lack of sleep and extreme procrastination.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου