Πέμπτη 17 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Ladybug - day322

I wish I could just lift my shoulderblades and have wings underneath too. It would make my life a little less complicated. When uncomfortable I could just fly away. That's not true though. If I could actually do that may life would be really REALLY complicated. First of all I would get captured and become a test subject until probably the end of my short life. But even if I wouldn't I'd need an extreme amount of energy to be able to lift my weight and maneuver it for even a few meters. Not to mention the extreme amount of training I'd need to even start being able to fly. And then there is the clothes problem. What would I be wearing? And if I wore normal clothes, whould I have to undress everytime I'd need to fly? That's not very practical. I'd be really cold in the winter and get terrible sunburns in the summer. Meh.. I'll pass. I'd rather the other thing where I fly without wings like the fairies do in cartoons and while flying I'd be invisible so that I don't get into trouble. Maybe I am doing that already! How whould you know?! 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου