Σάββατο 12 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Loooong hair - day 317

My hair is getting pretty long and dead-er than ever before. I try to keep it moisturized with oils and eggs and everything else that is the same level of disgusting. It's freezy always, even when oiled and unwashed forever. I think I might just cut it all off in a whim one of these days. I try to avoid it until the new year but it's getting harder and harder. It all started with me wanting some bangs and then deciding to wait until next year. Now it's at a point where I want short hair. I seem to very conviniently forget the struggles of short hair and how much my hairtype cannot handle being short and light. Also how much of a messy sleeper I am and the fact that I wash my hair at night most of the times.. it's a disaster to wake up to. We'll see what happens. For now I just need to manage to wait a bit longer. I'm getting really impatient.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου