Κυριακή 13 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Wrong Time - day318

I often think that I was born in the wrong time because I see these women and I feel a bit envious of their appearance and femininity. But the truth is I'd go mad if I were to prepare myself every day to look like this. I barely manage to look in the mirror once, maybe twice a day. I'd never be able to do this. I like having the option to wear sweatpants and oversized hoodies and leave my hair do it's thing everyday without being the madman of the town. It's just the "once" thing. Just once I'd love to try being like that in an environment where everyone else is like that for real. I wonder how everyone would react. Whould they be able to spot me immediately or whould I pass as one of them? I'd be like a spy or something like that. SO EXCITING! Where can I apply for this?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου