Δευτέρα 14 Νοεμβρίου 2016

Le Time - day319

I was watching a documentary about time on tv ..well that's not true, more like I heard for about 5 minuites a guy talking. So offcourse I have an opinion now. He said that time travel could be possible if we could build and survive being in a spaceship that travels with the speed of light. He said that if there were one person in that ship and the other one would remain here, when the first one returned from the travel he would be a lot younger than the second one. So he would travel in the future in a way. So this got me thinking that maybe we grow old because we don't move enough. And then there is this other thought that I have that some people live longer than others even if they die sooner, just because they did alot more things and when you are doing alot of different things your day somehow seems longer without it actually being longer than any other day. And it makes sense now! When you do alot of things, you move alot more, so you travel in time and stay young while everyone else is going normal speed so they get old! WHAT? My mind is giving up. These are the thoughts I'm having while doodling and I find them really funny. I thought I'd share just for the giggles. I don't think anyone is reading these so this makes it easier for me. And if you actually read all of this and made sense.. well.. sorry.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου